Sunday, March 11, 2012

Last Night

Last night Aimee and I were supposed to have a date night at Vegas StrEATs, which are food trucks by the El Cortez on Fremont.  Well she had to cancel last minute, and I was craving the bacon stuffed hot dog with garlic aioli I had read about, so I packed up Ivan and took him as my date!!!  He got to see his fave cowboys at night, though the sound was loud for him on the Experience.
 Waiting to get in...
 Bacon stuffed hot dog with garlic aioli...
 Lemon funnel cake...
 Ivan chose vanilla ice cream...
 "They could have given me a spoon instead of a spork."
 His fave cowboy...
 The light show, not too awesome.  I'm sure the Queen one would kick booty though.
 His second fave cowboy...
 My fave cowgirl...
COUGS REPRESENT!!!  They had banners for the NCAA bball stuff I guess, and the WSU one had the best place, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment