Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ivan's bike

So I picked Ivan up from school the other day, and Ms. Jolynne told Ivan to tell me what he could do, he looked up at me and said "I can ride a 2 wheel bike."  I looked at her and she replied "almost."  Well they have special bikes at school where the kids can push it along with their legs and learn about balance and learn how to ride.  So when B came home I told him, and he went out and took off Ivan's training wheels and lowered his seat.  So Tuesday was a SLOOOOOWWWW day of Ivan putting along with his feet.  Well yesterday during Ro's nap time Ivan came in and said "mom, I have something to show you."  I go outside, and that kid rode his bike for a solid 5 seconds.  I WAS FLOORED!!!  So I asked if I could take a video, and he said no because he wanted to tell daddy.  Well now daddy knows, and I'm allowed to record!!!  And he's EVEN BETTER today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment